Buying property in Nicaragua...pros and cons.
You have a decision to make...should I buy property in Nicaragua and build a house, or should I buy a property and house that is already built?
Everyone who is lucky enough to have the option to buy a house in Nicaragua comes face to face with these questions.
Here are the Pros and Cons, below.
Buying Land then building your own house in Nicaragua
-You will NOT get your house taken away from you by the government, it is 100% safe. The government is all about tourism now. But you do need a lawyer.
-You will save money if you do not hire an American or local contractor to rip you off...but if you do it yourself, you waste time and money.
-You need to spend a lot of time and money securing your permits and title 100%, plus other unheard of papers.
-If you build it yourself, you will face many problems such as learning spanish, dealing with the local hardware store who has a limited selection, always driving 2.5 hours to Managua for supplies, city hall, permits, getting ripped off, wasting time, and always hearing the word "manana" (tomorrow...which ends up being next week). You need to master this.
Buying Land and a House that is already built in Nicaragua
-You don't have to waste time.
-It will cost you a lot more money.
-If you live here for 12 months a year, you will need something to do, or you will drink yourself to death. I have seen it many times.
-If you live here for a couple months a year, while you are away you will need to hire someone trustworthy to guard your house, pay for maintenance, security, repairs, light, etc... + try to rent it out yourself, which if you are good, you will probably make $4000 a year to cover your expenses.
...BUT, what if there was another option?
What if you could buy a house for $34,000 and sell it whenever you like, make $22,000 a year from it, not lift a finger and have full access to the first action sports resort in the world?
Now you can, at the Surf Ranch Action Sports Resort. For the same price as what furniture would cost in your new house, you can buy a 418sq ft, 2 story luxury villa, with a rooftop terrace, outdoor shower, Flat screen tv with cable, internet, air conditioning, private washroom, and have the interior fully customizable?
Plus, you get free room service, access to the pool, swim up bar, 2 additional bars, restaurant, skateboard park, tower drop and launch ramp to airbag, surfing, beach shuttles to town and the beach every hour, all parties, rock climbing wall...the list goes on.
We also have at this time, 4 penthouse condos left for sale at $25,000 each.
Our last and only villa is on eBay for the next 30 days - http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUXURY-RESORT-VILLA-Surf-Ranch-Action-Sports-Resort-21-000-OFF-/160761671879?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256e2470c7
Or if you want to scoop it up before hand, the down deposit is $9,000 down, with the rest paid off over 6 months.
Any questions, contact Luke Boychuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-8816-8748
Surf Ranch Action Sports Resort
- Surf Ranch Action Sports Resort Continue here to our main site. The Surf Ranch Action Sports Resort!
- View from the back and top section of our new land for the 2nd #surfranch resort – this picture doesn't do the 180 degree view justice, you can also see one of the #ometepe island volcanoes on the other side ( not in pic ) This section is where the houses are going to be built #amazingview #island #surfing #sanjuandelsur #popoyo #nicaragua #hotel #resort #surfranchpopoyo
- Working on the new #surfranch office in town at the casa marina building #sanjuandelsur #nicaragua #newoffice
- Check out the private beach right across from the 2nd #surfranch resort in #popoyo #sanjuandelsur #nicaragua #beach #playa #beautiful
- We got the green machine back on the road again :) #surfranch #landrover #nicaragua #sanjuandelsur #1960 #stoked
- Surf Ranch Resort is open to everyone! Stop by and hang out for the day! #surfranch @surfranch #nicaragua #sanjuandelsur #travel #vacation
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- October 2010
- June 2010